Please feel free to get in touch using the contact form below, but read this page first!
Tuition enquiries: If you are interested in individual tuition please see the page here for more information and to book.
If I am not able to help then I may also be able to put you in touch with someone (most likely a current PhD student) so please feel free to get in touch via the form below.
In either case please give as much information about the student (age, goals, availability, budget etc.) when you make your enquiry.
For other messages:
Please DO message me with:
- Feedback about the website, videos, suggestions for content, thank you messages etc.
- Enquiries about online courses or private tuition (though see below)
- Other business or collaboration enquiries
- Any e-mails from teachers/education professionals
- I also welcome messages from students but please note the following:
Please DO NOT message me:
- To ask for help with a particular maths question
- To ask for an exam paper or other resource – if it is not on this website I either don’t have it or am not able to share it
- To ask me to read your personal statement (but do take a look at the video here)
I’d love to help everyone individually, but I just don’t have time to respond to everyone for these sorts of things – so please instead join the Mathsaurus Discord server. Sometimes I’ll answer questions there, and there are also hundreds of others there who may be able to help as well.