Below is a table with the grade boundaries for past papers for the UKMT Intermediate Maths Challenge. Past papers, solutions and further information can be found at https://www.ukmt.org.uk/
The exact grade boundaries for the IMC vary from year to year, but 40% of participants receive certificates in the ratio of 1:2:3 Gold : Silver : Bronze . This means that roughly 7% of entrants overall receive Gold, 13% Silver and 20% Bronze. Some students are also invited to take part in the Kangaroo and Olympiad follow on rounds – the grade boundaries for these depend on which year group the student is in.
FREE Mathsaurus Online Course: Get ready for Maths Challenges (age 10-13)!
Practice solving the toughest problems – 20 challenging problems to help you prepare for maths challenges aged 10-13, each with a video hint and a full video solution from an expert instructor. Follow on course with even more advice and problems available on completion!
Get more info and sign up here now!
INTERMEDIATE MATHS CHALLENGE GRADE BOUNDARIES: